Tuesday, February 2, 2010

fresh beginnings.

i'm starting over. nathan breaking up with me has had its toll on me and i've just been in a comatose. but i refuse to be that girl. from here on out, things are changing. i'm looking after myself. i'm doing things for me. i'm making myself feel good. i'm doing things that make me happy. after being in a relationship for two years, i forgot what those things are like. and i know i'll always love nathan, but maybe this is for the best, as much as it may hurt. he needs to be happy and i need to be happy, too. my list of things to do everyday:

1. Read something that inspires me.
2. Listen to something that makes me question or think.
3. Eat good food! (and enjoy it, too!)
4. Make something new.
5. Be grateful. (and show it.)
6. Experience something new. Experience what the earth has to offer.
7. Drink lots of coffee/tea.
8. Let go of things. Things that hurt. Things that make me angry. Anything negative, just let it go.
9. Love always and keep an open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment